As you get to know your partner the topic of money will inevitably come up.
Money can be very personal to people and principles around money can be a value that’s very important for a couple to share.
Understanding how your partner relates to money and where their money beliefs come from is a crucial first step to be able to connect and thrive in the areas of finances in your relationship.
See some questions to ask on a date that can help you better understand your partner’s relationship with money. While some of these questions might be better suited for after you’ve spent some time together, or for when you’re already in a relationship, some can be discussed as soon as a first date.
- What kind of things do you like to spend your money on?
- What are some of your goals related to money?
- What was your family’s relationship with money growing up?
- What would you like to do in your retirement?
- What does money mean to you?
- What does being financially stable mean to you?
- What are your hopes and dreams related to money?
- What’s your biggest fear around money?
- What do you need to feel safe when talking about making or spending money?
- On a scale of 1-10, how often do you think about money?
For more dating questions and tips, follow me on Instagram at @victoriamiretti.
And if you want to choose to get out of your comfort zone and try something new in order to finally get the love life you want, sign up to coach with me 1-on-1.
Different results require a different strategy.
My coaching program is that new strategy.
I gathered all the tools that ACTUALLY worked for me to get from single for 7 years in NYC, dating Peter Pan after Peter Pan, to coupled up and in my dream relationship with my person.
All you have to do is sign up.
Then I’ll guide you through the rest.
Message me and let’s schedule a complimentary consult to see if working together is the right fit for you.